Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Bachelorette Begins.....Dancing with the Stars ends

I AM BACK YA'LL!! 

I hate that I've been gone so long but a lot has gone on! My sister had her precious baby, we had some renovations going on in my house and my family dealt with the loss of my aunt. There has been some highs and lows but through it all, family stuck together and held on to the hope of Jesus! 

Now, I don't know if anyone watches reality TV shows but I do and I definitely get drawn into them. I have been watching this season of Dancing with the Stars and I love all the celebrities. Last night, was the Finale of DWTS and it was between Noah Galloway (soldier who lost his left arm and leg in war), Ryker Lynch (singer), and Rumer Willis (actress & daughter of Bruce Willis/Demi Moore). I was rooting for them all because they had such a great work ethic and personality. 

Noah:

Ryker:

Rumer:

Another TV show I'm obsessed with is The Bachelor/Bachelorette, last night was the end of the 2 night premiere and this season, there are TWO bachelorettes fighting to stay. It is bizarre, weird and the craziest thing ABC has done for this show. The two bachelorettes are girls that were on the last season of The Bachelor, Kaitlyn and Britt. They weren't picked by Chris Soules to be his fiance soooo now they are in the driver's seat! After both girls met all 25 men, the men got to pick which girl wanted to stay. OH. MY. GOSH. Why would they put the girls through that, is my question! You've been rejected once, so you can possibly be rejected again! I felt sorry for both girls but they chose to do this and it makes for a drama filled TV show.

Britt and Kaitlyn:

Kaitlyn won!!

Cookies make everything better so I decided to decorate some sugar cookies with DWTS and The Bachelorette decorations! Some have roses on them, the letter "K" for Kaitlyn who is the Bachelorette, the letters "R" and "N" for Ryker, Rumer and Noah, a mirrorball trophy and "DWTS"! They were fun and delicious!!
 

Now the winner of DWTS is..........................RUMER WILLIS!

Rumer and Val (Adam Taylor/ABC)

Okay thats my little recap of last nights festivities on TV. Hope you enjoyed it!

XOXO necole

No comments:

Post a Comment