Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Year...New Me!!

Ya'll, can you believe 2014 is over?!?!?! It flew by and I'm sure it did for ya'll too!

Last year was the best year yet! Becoming Lynli's mom was the GREATEST experience that could of ever happened to me! Staying home with her is the best job there is and I'm so grateful to my husband! I love being a mom, always have and always will......but sometimes I do need that precious hour to myself LOL! Are you with me, moms?! Now that 2015 is here; there are dreams that I want to accomplish and goals I want to meet!

1) Deepen my relationship with the Lord and become more involved in church
2) Stop comparing myself to others---its a joy killer!!
3) Love myself for who I am!
4) Stop worrying about what others think of me. Just STOP WORRYING! - God has it under control!
5) Get organized!!!
6) Eat healthier <<< THIS IS ON MY LIST EVERY YEAR >>>
7) Stop waiting and start doing...if I want something, I need to go after it!
8) Exercise at least 20 minutes a day---use my Beachbody dvd!
9) Be positive/optimistic in all situations!
10) Have a date night every month! Thankful for my amazing hardworking husband who I love so much :)
                                      **(Grandma/Glammy, get ready to babysit)**
11) Blog weekly or daily!
12) Read a book or two-------any suggestions?!?!
13) Do a couples devotional!
14) Meet new people and make new friends :)
15) Bake/Cook something new every week!

This year, I pray to be a godly role model to Lynli and others. I pray that Jesus is brought back into our schools and homes. I pray that our President looks to Jesus for guidance and knowledge to lead our country. I pray that we love everyone and judge no one. Finally, I pray that I live a life that honors the Lord and that I spread His love wherever I go!

Now that I've shared my resolutions, its time for ya'll to share yours!! Ready, Set, GO!

xoxo necole

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I think these are great goals to have. You should definitely love who you are cause everyone else does. Xoxox

    ReplyDelete